WegoWise is helping energy efficiency programs across the United States by providing affordable, practical tools that help you save time and drive participant engagement.
WegoWise is a data-driven software platform for progressive energy efficiency programs across the United States, including:
- MassSave Low Income Energy Multifamily Retrofit Program
- The Los Angeles Better Buildings Challenge
- Energy Trust of Oregon
- The New York City Carbon Challenge
Whether you manage a utility-funded program or a regional building efficiency challenge, WegoWise can help.
- Automatically fetch, update, and manage utility data (300+ utility providers currently available)
- Store and organize all performance data in a central web-based platform for tracking and analysis
- Robust sharing functionality makes participant engagement easy
- Advanced benchmarking tools allow you to easily compare the buildings in your program to one another as well as to similar buildings in our database of 27,000+ buildings
- Allocate program resources to where they will have the greatest impact and reduce “boots on the ground” audits
- Integration with Portfolio Manager helps you satisfy ENERGY STAR-related reporting requirements
- Measurement and verification (M&V) of upgrades
As other program administrators can attest, WegoWise provides affordable, practical tools that save you time and help you do your job better. Best of all, our platform helps program administrators drive participant engagement and results.