- What is a "Median Building"?
- What is an "Efficient Building"?
- Why are some cards blank?
- Why don't I see comparisons for the most recent month?
For water benchmarks, "Similar Buildings" are properties located in the same climate zone and the same building type. Benchmarks are normalized by gallons/bedroom.
There are three possible reasons:
(1) Not all of your meters have been defined. This means that you’ve signified your building to have a certain number of utility meters but at least one of those hasn’t been set up yet in our system. Click here for information on “Adding Accounts and Importing Data”
(2) At least one of your meters is missing data. WegoWise requires at least 20 days of data in a given calendar month to calculate a benchmark.
(3) There are not enough buildings in our database that have similar characteristics to your building. We generate accurate and robust benchmarks by comparing your building to a group of similar buildings. We don’t cut corners! If there aren’t enough buildings in your “cohort”, you may be missing a benchmark.